£300 + VAT. Leeds – Thursday 31st May 2018
There is a world of business opportunities out there, but what puts many SMEs off taking the international plunge is the size and scale of the financial gamble involved.
However, a world of international business opportunities is on your desktop and at your fingertips.
You’ll be pleased to know you can now increase your chance of success and minimise the cost and risks involved.
UKITS has commissioned me to put together a solution that simplifies the process, minimises the risk and makes international trade a reality for your business.
Whether you are interested in export or import, creating direct access to the right trading partners is vital. The use of LinkedIn can make this process easier than you think.
The problem most SMEs tell us they face:
– Finding the right business, people and partners to do business with
– The cost and complexity of doing international trade
– Knowing where to start and how to take the first step
– Knowing where to obtain hands-on expert help at all stages in the process
A specialist training event, focused on the use of LinkedIn, to help you identify opportunities and build relationships that provide greater confidence in the development of international trade.
Ongoing one-to-one support after the training session to help you maximise the value of what you have learnt and implement a practical strategy to enhance your chance of success.
Attend a virtual trade mission instead of speculating on an expensive real one!
What you get:
A one-day training event on the use and application of LinkedIn to develop international trade. This session will teach you how to use LinkedIn to:
– Identify and make valuable international connections
– Nurture and convert the right relationships
– Qualify opportunities before increasing prospecting costs
– Assess your international competition
– Generate positive leads from prequalified targets
– Four weeks personal support following the training to help you maximise the results
– Specialist hands-on help from UKITS to start or improve your international trade strategy
Book your place now:
Please note, there is a very limited number of places available due to the personalised nature of the training. Book now to ensure you secure a place to develop international trade for your business in the future.
Our training session will be held at Cloth Hall Court in Leeds, just a minute walk from Leeds City Station. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
£300 + VAT
How to link up with business opportunities around the world – A unique one day training session on how to use LinkedIn to start or improve your international trade
To find out more about our in-house training courses, get in touch via the form below, email us on email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)7976 894353