Address: Titus Salt Building, Arthur Francis Lecture Theatre, University of Bradford, Emm Lane Campus, Emm Lane, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD9 4JL
Date: Monday 18th June 2018, 5.30pm – 8.30pm, including networking.
“You’re on LinkedIn – so what?”
(How to turn LinkedIn into your most valuable lead generation tool!)
Nigel will be presenting a ‘must see’ session for how to turn your LinkedIn account into possibly your most valued business development tool.
23 million UK professionals have a LinkedIn account, but very few really benefit from it.
Nigel will hold an interactive session, taking questions throughout, enabling you to leave the room knowing what to do to transform your presence on LinkedIn into a lead generation tool.
His session will include:
- The importance and benefits of business networking through the improved use of LinkedIn
- The types of LinkedIn accounts – which should you have?
- Understanding the potential from your existing and future network
- What your profile tells me now, and how to fix a few things to be found
- The courtesies and etiquettes of LinkedIn – what works and what doesn’t
- The value of sharing content, via Posts (sometimes called Updates), Articles (think of them as blogs), Image and Videos
- How to maximise the control of your privacy settings
- How to make connections and manage invitations to connect
- How to use Advanced Search to find targeted prospects and influencers
- How to build a successful LinkedIn strategy to meet your objectives
Bring your own questions along to make this a session that really delivers results for you.
Enquire about a LinkedIn training programme tailored for you
To find out more about our in-house training courses, get in touch via the form below, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)7976 894353