Are Your Social Media Platforms Working for You?
I’m delighted to return to the West and North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce and once again deliver an informative and lively session as part of their Learning Lunch programme!
This time I’ll be joining Andy McAteer from Keane Creative UK as we both deliver a session brimming with actionable tips and advice to help you make the most of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
The Engaging 1-Hour Session Will:
- Help you understand your goals when publishing content on these platforms.
- Explore how to use the correct tone for the right client to appeal more to your target audience.
- Delve into the different use of image and video across the different social media channels, including sizes and dimensions of images and how video text works.
- Help you define what your call to action is – web traffic? Increasing your followers? Boosting your interactions?
- Support you in increasing your understanding of algorithms.
- Empower you to master brand awareness and really get to know your own brand personality and customers.
The Informative session will include an interactive Q&A so please bring questions along ready!